National and international transport
COPITRANS is currently mainly dedicated to the transport of containerized cargo throughout the Iberian Peninsula.
COPITRANS obtained in 1993 the certification of the Ministry of Transport to transport goods throughout the European Union, since then transporting goods to different European countries (France, Italy, Portugal, ...) on a frequent basis.
Faithful to its policy of providing the best level of service to its clients, COPITRANS successfully manages its customers' peak loads when its own vehicles are not sufficient to cover demand, outsourcing transportation to other companies with which it maintains a close relationship, for which it is a Transport Operator with the authorization number 4299-1.
CONTAINER TRANSPORT UNDER THE EUROPEAN AGREEMENT ON THE INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT OF DANGEROUS GOODS BY ROAD (ADR) INCLUDING CLASS I
COPITRANS has the corresponding authorizations to transport dangerous containerized goods (ADR 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9) and more than 20 adapted vehicles and trained drivers to transport the following materials :
The classes of dangerous goods according to ADR are the following:
• Class 1 Explosive substances and articles
• Class 2 Gases
• Class 3 Flammable liquids
• Class 4.1 Flammable solids, self-reactive substances, polymerizing substances and solid desensitized explosives
• Class 4.2 Substances liable to spontaneous combustion
• Class 4.3 Substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases
• Class 5.1 Oxidizing substances
• Class 5.2 Organic peroxides
• Class 6.1 Toxic substances
• Class 6.2 Infectious substances
• Class 7 Radioactive material
• Class 8 Corrosive substances
• Class 9 Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles. The vehicles used to transport dangerous goods are subject to exhaustive control:
* The vehicles adapted for this type of transport are subjected annually to technical inspection controls carried out by authorized companies (ATISAE Asistencia Técnica Industrial SAE) every year.
* The drivers of these vehicles receive advanced courses on the regulations for the transport of dangerous goods, taught by authorized centers (FIMED, Industrial and Environmental Training).
TRANSPORT OF CONTAINERS WITH CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE
COPITRANS has vehicles equipped with an electric power generator to feed refrigerated containers while they are transported throughout the European Union. These vehicles allow up to 42 tons.
TRANSPORT OF CONTAINERS WITH BULK MERANCE
COPITRANS has vehicles with a hydraulic power take-off motor for the transport of semi-trailers with a tilting platform.
OTHER SERVICES: TRANSPORTATION OPERATOR 4299-1
COPITRANS has the means to provide its clients with other value-added services:
• Special transports (both in weight and volume).
• Depot of containers.
• Storage and distribution of all kinds of merchandise.
• Semi-trailer rental.